Carregant contingut, espereu si us plau...
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE CHAMBER
The main purpose of the Chamber of Commerce of Terrassa as an
organisation with experience in corporate matters is to protect the
interests of companies which have been and still are elemental to the
economic and social development of the demarcation area.
The final objective of our agenda is to satisfy the needs of the
companies. In this context, the entity has become a benchmark
reference when it comes to offering services in the areas of
internationalisation, managerial training and consulting services in
industrial and environmental matters, supported by a team of highly
qualified professionals who will deal with your inquiries and
These initiatives have been developed into six service lines which
include all the areas of consultancy that a company might require:
Technical Consultancy, Commercial Information, Training,
Internationalisation and Administrative Procedures. The Chamber also
offers a Company Creation Service with the objective of promoting a
business model that contributes to safeguarding the economic
development of the demarcation area.
1. TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY:
- Consultancy service in environmental management: adaptation of the
company to the environmental regulations currently in place, guidance
in the implementation of the environmental management systems (ISO
14000 and EMAS), waste management, design of improvement plans,
application of minimisation and reuse measures.
- Consultancy service in quality management: implementation, maintenance
and customised consultancy in the quality systems ISO 9000 and ISO/TS
- Business improvement plan for small and medium sized businesses:
consultancy programme consisting of the analysis and diagnosis of the
main management areas of the company in order to identify improvement
opportunities and to materialise them by means of an action plan. This
plan can be implemented under the guidance of our experts.
- Consultancy service in innovation management: consultancy in the
implementation of management systems for innovation, technology watch,
knowledge management, etc.
- Patents and trademarks service: consultancy and administration of the
registration of patents and trademarks on an international level.
- Management and administrative processing service for R&D&TI
subventions: advisory functions, management and application of
subventions for research, development and technological innovation.
- Consultancy services in telephony and telecommunications
- Consultancy services in web applications and Internet: complete
solutions for the company (Internet, corporate web, electronic
commerce, streamlining of web sites and portals).
2. COMMERCIAL INFORMATION:
- Databases and company listings (on electronic media, paper media,
adhesive labels, personalised envelopes, etc).
- Commercial reports: detailed company information, financial data,
payment practices, borrowing capacity, bankruptcy risk...
- Sector statistics: Reports and statistical data of companies divided
by sectors and geographical area, both on a national and on an
3. MANAGERIAL TRAINING:
- Managerial development programmes:
- General Management Nord Programme (PDG)
- Commercial Management and Marketing North Programme (PDC)
- Personnel and Human Resources Management Nord Programme (PDP)
- Economic and Financial Management Nord Programme (PDF)
- Masters and Postgraduate University Courses:
- Master in Administration and Management of International Business
(Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade and Marketing and
- Specialisation Programme in International Business). Autonomous
University of Barcelona (UAB) accreditation.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management in Companies.
Barcelona University (UB) accreditation.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Integrated Management of Risk Prevention,
Environment and Quality. Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management Assistance. UAB accreditation.
- Professional development programmes:
Every year, the Chamber offers more than 150 programmes, courses,
workshops and seminars addressed at professionals working in the
International Trade, Trade and Marketing, Management Skills, Human
Resources, Quality, Environment and Risk Prevention, Domestic Trade,
Economy and Finance, Fiscal and Legal, Company Management, IT and New
Technologies, Production and Logistics, and Languages.
- Customised training:
The Chamber’s experience in organising customised training initiatives
for companies of all sectors and professional profiles is complemented
by the very wide range of training areas it covers. In each case we
identify the expert in each field, assess the requirements, design the
training plan, provide the training, and conduct the follow-up and
evaluation work in order to fully meet your expectations and needs.
- Employment services:
The Chamber has a series of employment services in place, which cover
the areas of International Trade and the Environment.
- Company training programme:
We manage the training practices and train company tutors.
- International information and consultancy:
- Service encompassing research and compilation of statistical and
sector information of the different countries relevant to the company.
- Personalised advisory service, not only over the telephone and via
electronic mail, but also face to face.
- Direct Commercial Missions:
Promotional action organised by the Chamber in form of a trip carried
out by a group of companies to one or more specific countries, during
which they will work through a work schedule prepared in accordance
with their needs.
- Inverse Commercial Missions:
The Chamber of Terrassa invites groups of potential foreign clients
(importers, distributors, commercial agents, etc.) of the main sectors
of the demarcation area to come and visit in-situ the companies of the
demarcation area in order to facilitate the start of commercial
- Customised Commercial Missions:
This service consists in the preparation of an agenda of meetings with
potential clients of a particular foreign market. The agenda is
tailored to the company’s requirements
- Vat refund service:
Consultancy and administrative processing to recover the VAT paid for
services, trade exhibitions and other services contracted abroad.
- Translation and Interpreting Service
- Subventions for internationalisation
- Nex-Pipe 2000 and Pipe Follow-up programmes
- Subcontracting services
- Export groups
5. ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES:
- Administrative procedures to support export activities:
Certificates of Origin, document comparison, ATA standards,
legalisation of documents for Consulates, Embassies and Ministries,
authorised exporter number, management of subventions and
administrative processing in relation to Copca, etc.
- Certificates and legalisation procedures:
document authentication, different types of certificates, processing
of digital certificates “Camerfirma”.
- Commercial Registry Procedures:
Presentation of books, annual accounts, deeds, registration of domains...
- Unified Management Office (OGU):
Register of Industrial Establishments of Catalunya, Industrial Health
Register, Register of Agricultural and Food Industries of Catalonia,
installer certificates, etc.
6. START UP CONSULTANCY SERVICE:
- Consultancy Service for Company Creation:
Service aimed at those who want to create a new company and require
advice in the different aspects related to the business plan, legal
forms of companies, formal procedures, financing, etc.